In this blog post, I wanted to share a recipe for some baked salmon with fresh herbs & black olives. It is super easy to make and good for you. Salmon is nutrient dense and contains a healthy dose of omega-3 fatty acids. It is also rich in protein, potassium, selenium and vitamin B12. If you like salmon and black olives, you will probably like this recipe. It is pretty tasty. Give it a try if you like.
Baked Salmon With Fresh Herbs & Black Olives
- 2-4 pieces of salmon (thawed)
- Black olives (sliced) Use a small can.
- Fresh parsley (chopped) I used several stems.
- Fresh basil leaves (chopped) (Use 2-4 fresh leaves)
- Fresh rosemary (chopped) (Use 2-3 stems)
- Fresh thyme (chopped) (I used 2 stems)
- Sprinkle with soy sauce, or coconut amino’s
Coat a glass baking dish with olive oil. Place the the salmon in the dish and rub the olive on the top of the fish. After coating the top with the oil, turn it over so the skin side is down. Chop up the fresh herbs and place in a bowl. Add the sliced black olives on top of the fish. Sprinkle the fresh cut herbs on top of the olives. Drizzle a little soy sauce, or coconut amino’s over the top. (I used the coconut amino’s.) Bake the salmon in the oven for 20 minutes. Serve right out of the oven alone or with other side items.